Monday, September 29, 2008

Not your proudest gaming moments

GTA IV strip club
Oh, GamesRadar. You’ve outdone yourselves with the best list of embarrassing game moments. Aptly titled “Game moments you don’t want a loved one walking in on”, and completely hilarious, the list has everything from the smut-related (like catching Meryl in her undies in Metal Gear Solid to the tender-hearted (crying over killing a great beast in Shadow of the Colossus) to the utterly shameless (Killing crackheads in Condemned).

The rest of the list is basically sexual (lapdances in GTA IV, anyone?), but the best parts are the “suggested excuses” that go along with the highlighted moments.

Ok, I’ll list a few of my own. Due to TV issues at my apartment, I had to play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (for Wii) at a friend’s house. I was frantically flailing my Lightsaber (as quietly as possible), but when I inadvertently woke her non-gamer roommate, I was met with a look of death that quickly turned to confusion and profound “WTF? Who does that?” until I had to hang my Wii-Mote in shame. Tragic, I know. Share your best embarrassed by a game moments in the comments!

Read [GamesRadar]

No comments: