Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sega’s hands-on demos at PAX 2008

Sonic Chronicles
The Penny Arcade Expo is looking like The game conference of choice this year (along with Tokyo game show, of course). PAX 08’ is looking way hotter than E3 - think of how crazy that sentence would have been ten years ago. Sega is in on the show, with several titles available for hands-on play. The lineup, which we’ve previously reported, will include Bleach Dark Souls (DS), Dinosaur King (DS), Sonic Chronicles (DS), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) and Yakuza 2 (PS2) will be on hand for attendees to try out.

I’m most excited for Yakuza 2, as the first game was all sorts of awesome. See? PS2 games can still be relevant. I’m also very curious to see how Sonic Chronicles is looking - when I first heard about a Sonic RPG (by BioWare, of all developers), I was a bit skeptical. I still am. Considering Sonic‘s recent history, it’d be crazy not to be.

Read [Go Nintendo]

No comments: