Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dream Cheeky’s USB Mini Controller with detachable micro steering wheel

Dream Cheeky USB Mini Controller
It appears that I’ve got a fetish for Dream Cheeky products this week. Before it was the USB Metal Game Pad, now it is the USB Mini Controller.

I honestly don’t know how anyone could not be attracted to this new controller with its tiny detachable steering wheel. I’m guessing there are a lot of great racing games that can be played on a PC that I have yet to play. I knew I was spending way too much time on Mario Kart!

The steering wheel isn’t the biggest selling point either, as it also comes with an 8-way directional pad “for enhanced PC gaming experience.” It does require 50 MB worth of free space but it is compatible with Windows-friendly drivers.

This USB Mini Controller has a rubber coating for a greater grip, and it is powered by a six foot extra long cable. I imagine that you will have a lot of fun playing this on your desktop, or even on your laptop as you travel.

Unfortunately, I have no word on a price on this product, but if you want more information, you should check it out on the Dream Cheeky site.

No comments: